Terms and Conditions of Service
MATT’S DRUM LESSONS
This is maintained and current information.
- Lesson fees are paid weekly during the trial period. Trial period begins from your first lesson until the next and nearest bi-monthly billing cycle. Lesson fees are paid at the beginning of your lessons during the trial period
- You are enrolled upon payment of your first lesson. Furthermore, you are provided a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Service. You will be held accountable to them.
- Enrolled students are automatically confirmed for weekly lessons at the same time every consecutive week.
- After the trial period, lesson fees are due during by your first lesson in every billing cycle; see below for billing cycles.
- Your enrollment automatically continues into subsequent billing cycles, each new calendar year, each calendar month, et cetera. You remain enrolled at all times until you provide cancellation notice.
- Cancellation notice is only provided under the following circumstances: by providing Matt with at least 24 hours notice in writing (email, text).
- No refunds on any monies paid.
- Payment will not be refunded for unclaimed lessons that have been pre-paid; for example, if you cancel lessons before the billing cycle is completed.
- If you cannot attend your scheduled weekly lesson, a catch up lesson may be available, but is not guaranteed.
- Catch up lessons must be confirmed by Matt and will only be available within seven (7) days of your original scheduled lesson. You are responsible for arranging your catch up lesson with Matt.
- If a catch up lesson is not available according to these terms, or cancellation notice is not provided, the lesson fee is non-refundable and cannot be credited to a future lesson.
- If a lesson is missed or forgotten, the lesson fee is non-refundable, and cannot be credited to a future lesson.
Fees ongoing from May 2016:
$34 per half hour
$60 per hour.
First lesson also requires my drum book, which is a one off $20 fee.
- Teaching dates are not continuous over Christmas holidays.
- Lessons do continue through school holiday periods. Lessons are never on public holidays.
- February (for every lesson in February & March)
- April (for every lesson in April & May)
- June (for every lesson in June & July)
- August (for every lesson in August & September)
- October (for every lesson in October & November)
- December (for every lesson in December & January)
Bring to your lessons:
- Your Rockin’ in Rhythm Book
- USB stick for music
- Sticks and brushes
- Previous handouts in plastic sleeve folder